Welcome to Asia, the most populous, energetic and contradictory continent on earth. Across one vast landmass you’ll find sci-fi skyscrapers and whitewashed mountain monasteries, honking moped shoals and silent Taoist temples, neon cityscapes and saffron-clad monks bent in prayer. If you’ve come for the familiar, you’re in for a surprise. When you’re munching deep-fried grasshoppers with white pepper in Thailand, riding across the Mongolian tundra, exploring the rice paddy fields in Bali and swimming with Burmese sea-gypsies, you begin to understand: this place is where ordinary goes to die.
Southeast Asia Family Journey: Vietnam to Cambodia 13 Days
Mythical palaces, colorful markets, and warm turquoise waters inviting you for a swim—Southeast Asia is a dream for adults and kids alike. On this trip, explore the jungle-shrouded ruins of Angkor, delight in a fascinating water puppet show, somersault with Cambodian circus performers, and more. Brimming with history and adventure, Southeast Asia will dazzle your mind and enthrall the imagination.
Tailor Made Vietnam Tour North to South Explorer 9 Days
Start in Hanoi and end in Ho Chi Minh City! With the discovery tour TailorMade Vietnam: North to South Explorer, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Hanoi, Vietnam and 4 other destinations in Vietnam. TailorMade Vietnam: North to South Explorer includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Cycle Vietnam’s Back Roads 14 Days
Are you bored of spin classes and biking the same old trails at home? The cure is Vietnam. This 14-day trip is one of Asia's classic cycling journeys, riding from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, giving you a unique viewpoint of the countryside. With thousands of kilometres of stunning beaches and beautiful coastal roads, as well as some of the freshest seafood around, this ride is an indulgent experience whether in or out of the saddle. Prepare to have your cycling legs challenged.
- JackieUnfortunately my tour was suspended before completion due to concerns over the Coronavirus. Prior to suspension most of the planned Vietnam portion of the trip was completed and most enjoyable. Definitely disappointed that I was unable to see the scheduled sites of Cambodia & Thailand. Given the unusual circumstances I want to commend my Tour guide, Thuy for an outstanding job. Thuy was very knowledgeable of the tour’s scheduled stops and communicated the highlights and history extremely well. The circumstances put additional concerns on Thuy’s mind regarding our group’s well being and safety. He is to be commended for his genuine concern for us.9,0
Vietnam Family Adventure 12 Days
Start in Hanoi and end in Ho Chi Minh City! With the family tour Vietnam Family Adventure, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Hanoi, Vietnam and 5 other destinations in Vietnam. Vietnam Family Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- MichaelA good venue for traveling with children. I especially liked the approach of "free time" with added option choices.
Vietnam Hike, Bike & Kayak 10 days
Start in Ho Chi Minh City and end in Hanoi! With the multi-sport tour Vietnam Hike, Bike & Kayak, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and 5 other destinations in Vietnam. Vietnam Hike, Bike & Kayak includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- karimeFrom start to finish our Vietnam Sgotours trip was the tops!
The Best of Vietnam 15 days
Start in Hanoi and end in Ho Chi Minh City! With the discovery tour Best of Vietnam, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Hanoi, Vietnam and 5 other destinations in Vietnam. Best of Vietnam includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- SimonOur first time in Vietnam and it was lovely. Huy was excellent. He was always happy and nothing was to much trouble, he is a brilliant man, he organised everything without a hitch. He interacted excellently with the group and the whole group loved him. It waa was a great experience helped throughout by Him.
- DonaldExcellent itinerary, nice pace and rhythm to our two weeks. Seems to have included most of the 'places to go in Vietnam' within the two weeks duration. One big negative - our guide failed to mention the cable car as an option whilst in Sepa. We 'discovered' this whilst there and the group wanted to ride the car on the final morning as weather was perfect even if additional cost. As far as we could tell,, the extra hours involved would not have impacted on rest of the day's itinerary. But TL said to ride the cable car was not possible. So what is Sgotours policy when group wishes to do something outside the itinerary but without impact on the itinerary?9,0
- CherylWhile most of this tour was great, I would not recommend Sgotours Best of Vietnam because of the Sapa segment. Twenty-four hours after the tour began, jet-lagged group spent a sleepless (and in one case, nauseated) night on a train that bounced you like you were on a trampoline. After arriving at Sapa, we had a short walk through a local village, but then had most of the day in Sapa. While Sapa was once a charming town, it is now a carbuncle of growth and not a place you'd want to spend a day or even more than a couple of hours. While the trek and home stay were good, I felt like the time getting to and from, plus the day in Sapa, didn't make it worth it.9,0
- TrudeauMr Tung was amazing - very thoughtful and very organised with great insights and knowledge of all things Vietnam. The Sa Pa trek and home-stay was outstanding. The homes stay hosts were so very genuine and great to stay with. It far out rated the home-stay in Mekong Delta (Mrs Fong?). Also a change of accommodation at Hoi An due to the Reunification Festival holiday had us cancelled from The Riverside Lodge to the Vietnam version of Fawlty Towers (Bach Dang Hotel). A bit dodgy and the kitchen staff were very rude! The only real downside to a most enjoyable and interesting journey.9,0
- ClaireThe tour was good overall, in particular the itinerary for the first part. I would go back anytime in the Northern Vietnam. Central part was also good, but the season was not the best (in November). At the end, the overnight in Mekong delta was honestly pointless, no cultural or social value. Also, I wouldn't repeat the train experience, horrible (in fact some of us decided to take a plane instead and apparently many tourists are doing the same..this should give something to think about ). However, I will continue to recommend Sgotours as overall the experience is memorable (but as always there room for improvement:))9,0
- BenjaminExcellent trip that took us to see all the key highlights of a Vietnam. It’s a great tour for a traveller’s introduction to the country, with a good mixture of culture, tradition, nature and metropolitan life. The optional activities are great for enthusiastic travellers who prefer to stay active. The tour attracts travellers from their mid 20s to early 40s, and the activity intensity matches this age group well. Remember to bring extra cash / luggage space for the additional shopping and food you will inevitably buy!10
Classic Tour Vietnam from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
Start in Hanoi and end in Ho Chi Minh City! With the in-depth cultural tour Classic Vietnam: Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Hanoi, Vietnam and 6 other destinations in Vietnam. Classic Vietnam: Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- TaylorThis was a decent tour to get an overview of the country. It was good value for the money. Hotels were nice and guide was helpful.
- RichardThe group mix was awkward. The guide did his best to make it work. Vietnam not the most interesting country I have visited.
- DanoThe Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh tour was very good, because of a good group of travellers and historical sites to visit, our tour guide10 out of 10.Good English,clear information and good company. He added much to my trip.The efficiency of the trains,plane was as good as could be possible.Thank you.
Vietnam Travel with Noodles & Nightlife 12 days
Start in Ho Chi Minh City and end in Hanoi! With the in-depth cultural tour Vietnam: Noodles & Nightlife, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and 7 other destinations in Vietnam. Vietnam: Noodles & Nightlife includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- VeroniqueThis being the first organized tour i joined, wasn't sure what to expect but wanted to give it a try. I am happy I did so. The logistics were flawlessly prepared and our tour guide - Ngoc was great. He inspired confidence and had everything under control. Activities were diverse and the overall pace was quite intense. Accommodation was very clean with only one unfortunate exception. Transport was mainly bus and train. Although there's quite a long distance to travel it feels well balanced. Overall a good experience made great by Ngoc, our guide!
- CareyI had the best trip with Kim! She was so attentive to us all and really allowed everyone to make the most of our time travelling. She had great knowledge of everywhere we went and was therefore able to give excellent recommendations for food and activities. Kim was extremely well organised which meant that we could just enjoy ourselves without having to worry about anything logistical. I would love to travel with Her again!
- DanielHue is amazing women’s she is so cool and helpfull. She is very attentive to your personal needs . She has exceptional knowledge of Vietnam She is an excellent tour guide .