South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe 12 days
This 12 day Accommodated Overland tour starts in Johannesburg travelling on to the world famous Kruger National Park, exploring the highlights of Botswana before ending in the adventure capital of Africa, Victoria Falls.
- ParticiaFrom the word go this was exciting and fun filled. We were so blessed by having the most wonderful team in our guide Thory. . and our driver Christian Do. Their rapport was remarkable. The timing of all the events was designed so well. . . . great food recommendations, . . really a tour I will highly recommend. Unforgettable experience.10
- BruceThe tour was very good. The driver/guide was had very good knowledge10
- KentVery well organised with knowledgeable guide10
- TomA really great start besides having to return home early because of Covid1910
The Expedition of Gambia and Seneral
Discover wildlife-rich wetlands, desert dunes, delicate French colonial architecture and sleepy coastal villages during this 13-day Expedition through Senegal and The Gambia. See abundant, colourful bird life. Ponder the remnants and legacy of the transatlantic slave trade. Search for hippos and chimpanzees while you cruise on pirogues. Watch the sunrise over undulating orange dunes in the Lompoul desert. Visit four entries on the World Heritage list. Relax on the golden sands that line the coast. This trip will open your eyes to the beauty and natural splendour of two countries on the edge of West Africa.
- MaryWhat a great experience we had on are 13 day trip through Senera and Gambia. We loved everything about the trip and learn so much about the people and their history.10
- PhilI am writing this review having just finished the Vietnam leg of our 13 day Best of Gambia&Senera Tour. We have had an absolutely amazing experience, finding that travelling as a group has enriched our experience so much. We have been lucky enough to have an amazing tour guide, who kept our group well informed throughout , running this leg like clockwork due to his wealth if knowledge.Ethiopia next - bring it on!10
- Sama wonderful experience - would recommend to anyone who wishes to visit this incredible and vibrant country10
Tucked in between the Middle East and Africa, Ethiopia sits in the middle of these distinctive regions and yet takes on a cultural mosaic and aesthetic that’s tangibly distinct. On this 13-day tour you’ll see just what we mean with Christian churches hewn from solid rock; national park’s vivid, green peaks; and fascinating cities where luxury sports cars and assorted livestock hang out together in perfect harmony.
- SusanEthiopia is an amazing destination! Source of the Blue Nile. Cradle of civilization. Birthplace of Christianity in Africa. Our knowledgable guide guided us perfectly to appreciate all the aspects of the diverse land and people.10
- TomThis trip is full on with long days in the bus but that's part of the fun. It is expertly run and Teme the guide and Tag the driver where both highly professional. Do be aware though - Ethiopia is desperately poor. I have been to a number of southern African countries and experienced poverty but nothing on this scale. If you can handle that this trip has a lot going for it. My highlight was having lunch with the Gelada monkeys in the Simien mountains10
- MarkExcellent interesting trip encompassing history ,culture and wildlife10
- RobertaThe trip was more than I could have dreamt of: fascinating culture, phenomenal guide and the most wonderful local people. I felt safe and welcome. Highly recommended.10
- MillaThis was an outstanding and intense trip, led by Gabriel, our uniquely knowledgeable and flexible leader. We felt we really were able to get under the cultural and religious skin of Northern Ethiopia. Go for it if you can afford it!10
Hightlights of Botswana
Experience the natural wonders of Botswana and extraordinary game viewing on this safari to three celebrated game reserves. Connecting to Makgadikgadi Pans National Park, Moremi Game Reserve, and Chobe National Park, you’ll search for lions, elephants, and cheetahs, while enjoying deluxe accommodations.
- SebastianIt was an excellent trip with Christopher, Thsepo and Mama Lizzy. A very well organized trip with great time management, very good care ( Thanks Mama Lizzy!!!) and a very good group cohesion...10
- KristjanExcellent!! Even better than I hoped10