Tucked in between the Middle East and Africa, Ethiopia sits in the middle of these distinctive regions and yet takes on a cultural mosaic and aesthetic that’s tangibly distinct. On this 13-day tour you’ll see just what we mean with Christian churches hewn from solid rock; national park’s vivid, green peaks; and fascinating cities where luxury sports cars and assorted livestock hang out together in perfect harmony.
- SusanEthiopia is an amazing destination! Source of the Blue Nile. Cradle of civilization. Birthplace of Christianity in Africa. Our knowledgable guide guided us perfectly to appreciate all the aspects of the diverse land and people.10
- TomThis trip is full on with long days in the bus but that's part of the fun. It is expertly run and Teme the guide and Tag the driver where both highly professional. Do be aware though - Ethiopia is desperately poor. I have been to a number of southern African countries and experienced poverty but nothing on this scale. If you can handle that this trip has a lot going for it. My highlight was having lunch with the Gelada monkeys in the Simien mountains10
- MarkExcellent interesting trip encompassing history ,culture and wildlife10
- RobertaThe trip was more than I could have dreamt of: fascinating culture, phenomenal guide and the most wonderful local people. I felt safe and welcome. Highly recommended.10
- MillaThis was an outstanding and intense trip, led by Gabriel, our uniquely knowledgeable and flexible leader. We felt we really were able to get under the cultural and religious skin of Northern Ethiopia. Go for it if you can afford it!10